Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Jan Nat Gas/Ronbo/Trades
In Response To: Re: Jan Nat Gas/Ronbo *PIC* ()

Hey Trades, glad to hear you are doing ok.....
Yeah, a motorcycle is tempting, but the way it seems people are so unawares these days it might be a bit more dangerous than it was in the past....everyone I know that has a motorcycle has been struch by somebody in a car that has thier head up thier @$$ ....maybe madcow disease is taking over slowly? Who knows, anyway I have thought of buying a sailboat as well and experiencing a whole new level of freedom that way....

Anyways, yes I am hopefull that this was a succesfull bottom pick and we can rally to around 4.20 or so...like you say, that would just be a dead cat bounce anyways in a long term bear....but it would be extremely profitable for me!! :)

Right now I am focused on the action in metals....look at the similar setup to the last failure....a nice rythym in the daily chart....and the way the silver weekly chart failed right at rsi 50.....

I still have to post in a coffee shop as I have no internet....
Anyhow, hope you keep taking a piece out of the market here and there, as least as long as we still have markets I guess.... as the future seems to get more uncertain every day...

Cheers!