Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: In the light of MF Global.../Gian

Even Makita has switched a great deal of its production to China.

Have you tried the "red" Milwaukee cordless stuff?

I've the M-18, and for my subcompact stuff, the M-12.

As far as cordless impact drivers, I've been using them for six plus years. They used to be a great source of inquiry, when I visited one of my jobsites.

Today? You cannot go anywhere without hearing that distinctive tourque sound. Everybody has one.

On Dewalt ... I'm split as far as what's good and isn't. Ever since Crap and Decker bought them, I've referred to them as the "yellow" crap and decker.

Now that it's Stanley ... it's the yellow Stanley crap and decker.

I have both the corded and cordless Dewalt tracksaw. I actually favor them to the festfool (with special emphasis on the "fool"), as I've never bought into drinking of the green Koolaid.

Stinkin' krauts. If they wanna sell me a thirteen hundred dollar miter saw (ten inch at that) and sell me a 600 dollar tracksaw ... they can start putting measurements in SAE. If I wanted to use the froggy metric system, I'd call myself Pierre.

So, good and bad about the Dewalt. I've had good luck with Makita, but I really don't like their SCMS, sloppy.

But, as far as the cordless impact driver being the tool of the decade .... you're just about a decade late.

Messages In This Thread

Re: In the light of MF Global.../Gian