Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: In the light of MF Global.../

Hi, The Insider.

Again, SSI does not come from Social Security contributions. They're from the Treasury

It ain't just the "disabled" (yeah, right), it's used to supplement the social security payments of those that did not pay enough into the system to draw enough (what is enough?). That is for those over sixty-five. Top that with them having their Medicare Part B and any copayments and coinsurance are paid by Medicaid (medicare is title act 18 and caid is title act 19 ...thank you Lying the Bane of this nation Johnson). And, who calls socialized mediciine obama care?

Don't have any money? Play nutso cuckoo ... collect SSI, Section 8 housing allowance, Medicaid ... AND EBT.

I have to plead sheer ignorance on a lot of this welfare stuff. I was checking out at a grocery store and using a credit card (cash back, works for me), and I noticed the choice of "Debit", "Credit", or "EBT".

I asked the clerk, "What's an EBT?", she looked at me like I had just fallen off of a turnip truck. She then explained that it was "food stamps". I had absolutely no idea.

My my how things have changed.

Messages In This Thread

Re: In the light of MF Global.../
Re: In the light of MF Global.../ Lub/+++
Re: In the light of MF Global.../ Lub/+++