Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Jan Nat Gas/Testing recent lows/Wayne

Well you know I as a Canadian have always been more than a little pissed off at Canadian industry that likes to avoid risk and dump raw assets across into the U.S. As far as I'm concerned Canada should build its own refineries at the oil sands site instead of the proposed pipeline that is an environmental potential nightmare and an export of potential jobs and additional industry. Especially in Nebraska with the soil type and farmlands with a spill. What could possibly happen is Canada could pipe "all" the Crude to our West Coast as the Chinese would love to pick it up there in their own tankers and take it home. If that ever occurred they would have a lock on the Crude produced here. Canada will likely just find another set of states to pipe it through to avoid the hassle of it all unfortunately. A pipeline West with the Chinese picking it all up would be the route to go as China doesn't give a damn about anything and doesn't protest anything and just pays for what it wants without question. Easy to do business with them. Then again the Canadian Prime Minister loves to piss them off with his comments about human rights violations. That always screws up deals with China too. Nothing like being self righteous about things. He is a Conservative which is good but many of those right wing guys that I agree with often mix religion into their politics which can turn a sound responsible leader into a religious fanatic. Nothing worse.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Jan Nat Gas/Testing recent lows/Wayne