Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: 7 to 10 day rule for an active market

I have my own course I sell. It's not on Gann's stuff, but my own. Well, theres 2 of them actually. The one is 150 pages, and the other, not published is 327 pages (and growing). I doubt I will ever publish the second one. When I am done I will most likely just print it into a 3 ring binder as a personal desk reference.

The 37 page one I was talking about is W.D Gann's book called "Speculation, a profitable profession", which you claim has 3 volumes. I have never found more than 2, and the second one is just the chart examples for the first one.

I normally don't talk about my course here, because I doubt anyone here is green enough to have an interest. However, unlike you, I have discussed the methods it teaches often. At one point, or another, I have pretty much give the entire course away for free here. What I have not discussed, has been covered by other guys who post here...and then some.

See, this is just not a good place to sell stuff. This is a place for us to exchange ideas, and share experiences. If I wanted to sell my course here, i would talk to TFC about purchasing a banner add.

Now, what were you saying about your favorite setup again?