Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Gold dropping as I called it in advance :)

Well if you have been attacked for over 15 years on the Internet by a ass holes you to would get a attitude and let me tell you most I responded to deserved it. I never attack anyone first, so the attitude problem started with the other person not me. As for my calls, you must be fairly new to the forum my calls are pretty much on target based on my trading methods 75- 85 % of the time as demonstrated here and the old aol boards, Damn good track record if I don't mind saying so my self. I have personally help over a thousand traders through the years, posted more good things about trading on this forum than anyone I can remember, Trades came along and is doing a great job. You people better hope he continues his good work here, people just don't appreciate you. That is why I have pretty much quite and along with my health problems.

Now enough of this crap.

USCoralSea