Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Trades...et al....corn? and ...

Hi trades, I am back in the states after a decade or more... and back on line.. and looking at markets..

Great to see that you are still posting your incredible charts and straightforward comments.

Questions for you:
What is your read on march corn? mine is to write oom calls but icbw.. i am not very comfortable with grains..
In Corn and other marktets, does anything stand out to you as most likely NOT to happen?
I look for least likely for writing options though must be able to defend in case the unlikely black swan does show up :(
Different ways to play them... for example..short the euro... with each move down write oom puts for theta and if we get there..well, the short future is very positive.... etc..

I would appreciate from anyone..technical and fundamentals on march corn.. maybe i am misleading myself with the notion of feb low.. but i don't see this rally as more than correction... would love to hear other ideas and opposite views.

Have a great New Year.
cheers,
jhn