Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: S&W 380 Bodyguard NTR/Lee/Trades
In Response To: Re: S&W 380 Bodyguard NTR/Lee ()

Hi Trades,
Thanks !!
I know you had posted in the past on various handguns at the shooting range, I seem to remember the Glock.

Not to get into a long story, but this just came up again tonight as I had mentioned that a neighbor bought one.

I had an apparent need evolve (late nite bank deposits) and the local police dept. recommended the same 9 mm that they carried, but was much larger than I wanted to deal with, even to keep in the glove box. (recall, no gun laws in Vt.) Anyway, that need went away, and so did my interest.

I really don't see needing a handgun in the glove box (save late nite bank deposits - which are long past). This one is/was small enough for your pocket, so it caught my interest.

Then, again, do you really need one !!!??? Everyone in Vt. probably assumes you have one in your pocket anyway, so all are on "good behavior" !!!!!

Anyway, I have decided to solve the problem. Something that will work for home, vehicle, person since with today's economy you never know, especially if you get stranded on the road and/or have to hoof it late at night!!!

Also, I like to hike the mountain at times and the bear population is increasing. Not that I consider it a "big issue" but some protection may be prudent, but how much do you want to "lug around" ???

Not that I worry about it at home in Vt. where I am. My solution at home was my Remington 1100 with my short 26" slug barrel installed sitting on the gun rack, with 3 rounds of buck shot right there and I can load that puppy pretty quick !!

Thanks, Lee