Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Why I Bought My First Hand Gun/NTR/Rabbit

Hi Lee,

I started in the book store in the magazine section. Always a few good magazines on guns. They will have articles on the best revolvers, the best semi automatics, best concealed guns, and best compact guns. I had a buch of them before I determined that for me a revolver was what I was going with. I then went to quite a few gun shows, being down here in texas, to see them and pick them up. I also looked at price. I had my eye on the Ruger and after going to a gun show I saw a brand new one at about $30 less then anything I had seen before and got a brand new one in the box at what I thought was a good price.

Reminds me of the time I bought my house. I was looking at houses in one neighborhood, and then interest rates were comming down at the time. I started looking at a neighborhood that was a little more expensive and eventually bought there. I added it up and in total I looked at approximately 65 houses before I bought one. Not that I got a great deal, but I don't think I got screwed, and got a decent deal.

Take your time. Read the magazines it may be fun for you and when you buy a hand guy your will feel that you got the right one for you.

By the way I went to a delli down here a couple of days ago. It was filled up, but they had a sandwich bar, so my choice was to wait for a table or eat at a sandwich bar. I ate at the sandwich bar instead of waiting. Ran into a guy that was head of a small oil and gas company. We got to talking and we started to talk about NG. He looked at me like how do you know about the shale formation and I told him that some of the guys post about it on a message board that I read.

I mentioned the fracking process and he said it was not as good as everyone makes it out to be. He said that, lack for a better description, after the fracking process that the wells tend to collapse in on themselve (not sure what that means), and then the have to be re-frackted. Therefore, he did not think it was the holly grail of energy exploration. I said so you don't think its that gread, and he said I know its not that great. Anyhow that is what I got over a #4 which was a hot corn beef, pastramie, swish cheese, on rye and potato salad. Was a great sandwich.