Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: silver daily update* . Ronbo - /Coral

"U should really give it a rest Coral."

What you take a little humor ? I know you have many pressing things on your mind. There are dangers in any trade. I don't believe you understand options well enough to know yourself. I do know. You did not spell anything out with any real understanding when you made that post I just shook my head at it. Selling options can be a and is a very rewarding positions to trade. There are solid reason why one puts on such a position, Pros trade this way for a good reason. Liberty Group has not lost in there recommendations in 4 plus years since I started posting there option recommendations. How about the Sugar I just posted a few weeks back doing very nicely, also Gasoline, ever option position I have posted was a winner. You need to put your head back in that book.

Why don't you explain that risk reward ratio on this position?

USCoralSea