Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Silver: ATTN Coral!! repost of thread

As I said already any position can be hazardous to your financial health. You must have made a mistake in your options or the quotes were bad, no way they jumped like that. Volatility can increase the option premium, I understand that and even skew them in value but as fast as the do that when the market settles down as it did after the 3 day drop they will take much of it back in way out of the money options as you like to buy. $30,000 per option lol a bit much there. You with all your problems with the things you have been dealing with and the lack of option knowledge and money to trade with all of a sudden you made 30 K, how many option did you buy? Don't you think your exaggerating a bit LOL You received a book from a poster here so you could learn options trading and in a short while you master options trading? I find that hard to believe....

Ok you can have the last word. Anyway wish you well in your trading

USCoralSea :)