Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Trades,. chart requst svp... ad/cd

Hi Trades,
i am still watching the corn for timing a woom march call sell ... with mr limitup's caveats in bold. I would like to request both your charts and opinions, especially re the canadian since that is your turf.... and moreso, relative to the aussie...because:

i have been a dollar bull and continue.. short euro... and think short yen will someday be great..but when that someday is and how much higher first the potential problems. I feel the same about the nob or the bonds, notes... someday a great sell but potential spikes high risk... patience..
The euro mess has restrained the recovery here and elsewhere... but the u.s. economy is more positive ... besides europe, japan has a decade or more of the same quagmire...and china is hurting from the slower world economy... which has a strong negative impact on australia both regards exports and rate differentials with the world. I could be wrong, but i think canada, though intensely parallel if not dependent on usa.. i think their house is more in order and i would not be surprised to see the loonie one day back where i remember it 50 years ago... 1.20 to the dollar... or..at any rate...strong. Thus my request above... it seems to me that rather than just short aussie versus usa dollar... shorting aussie and going long loonie looks more interesting. over the past year or so... the aussie was at a premium of around 4.0 at the highs of the two versus usa dollar... and the aussie was minus 10 to minus 12 to the loonie when the two were seeing lows versus the usa dollar... the pair are around 4.0 differential aussie over cd... and i think that is likely to go the other way with cd at a premium to ad this year... back a couple of years.. the aussie pushed minus 20 versus the loonie intraday sometimes... but i am only looking at a less dramatic differential.. but with aussie negative to loonie again. Any comments or ideas? cd/dx, ad/dx, ad/cd ? others' comments welcome of course. cheers, jhn

Messages In This Thread

Trades,. chart requst svp... ad/cd
Re: Trades,. chart requst svp... ad/cd *PIC*
Re: Trades,. chart requst svp... ad/cd