Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: quite late in advising to sell corn - roger

Wayne,

Your question is based on the false premise that I've said I could tell you what would happen on each day. You know that I've said no such thing. Identifying the turning points are what matters. From there it is a matter of identifying the next turn, so one knows where to get out or reverse position.

But to illustrate the absurdity of your question, I DID pretty much exactly what you are asking. I told you what would happen at the September 8th, 2009 MAJOR low. When that time came, I doubt you jumped in and bought. One of the "real time example" posts of 2 days ago even shows that I was alerting you to that low AS IT WAS BEING MADE. Check the dates of those posts. Pretty hard to manipulate those facts, that's why I posted them and saved them.

If the point of your question is to try to prove that someone cannot predict market behavior, then consider this: the markets don't turn every day. They continue to vibrate in a certain direction (trend) until they reach a turning point, large or small. The large ones are the ones I have alerted you to. It is a recorded fact that on this website there were times when I HAVE told you what was going to happen (Sept 2009)..... it then came true, and you still distort. These examples illustrate that you are not interested in the truth, only to hold onto a deeply held belief. And as I told Trades, that is your right. I believe in liberty of the individual. But that liberty extends to me also. And I will continue to use these demonstrations to persuade people of the truth.

Roger

Messages In This Thread