Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: quite late in advising to sell corn - roger

I didn't come here today to talk about September 2009. I have been responding to YOUR assertions. If you continue to insist that what was done in that particular example cannot be done..... then I have no choice but to put the truth of history back at the front of the discussion. That example proves the things you say are simply not true. I have recorded history on my side and I will continue to use it as an advantage to persuade. YOU brought up the implication that if only I could narrow it down to a day or two, then I would gain credibility with you. I pointed out that that has already been accomplished in that example and it hasn't changed your stance.

Some of you imply that you want to talk current market. Every prediction I've put out has, by definition, been current. That's what a prediction is. It requires one to watch what is currently happening to see if the guy actually knows what he's talking about. Back in April when the alert went out, I was talking about the current market and what was your response? Same as it is today.

And you may well have fallen asleep from boredom. Having to constantly revisit these old discussions is not my desire. But so many of you repeat the same worn out made up concerns that require me to put the demonstration back in front of you as proof you are being inconsistent. Wayne, I'm almost positive that after the Sept 2009 low you said something along the lines of "well it seemed to work this time, but I'd like to see it again". Well, the major highs of 2011 prediction should have been additional proof, but it didn't seem to make a dent in your psyche. Every single complaint and accusation by this group has an answer in a real time demonstration on this site. It's there for the entire world to see. It takes some months for these predictions to be proven true. During those intervening months I listen to you guys say these same old childish comments, just waiting for the proof to unfold. After the prediction comes to pass, I simply point out that it really wasn't "hocus pocus". You may think it is revisiting useless past movements, but it is there were the proof lies. I am the one who has to repeat these same things as you guys go thru the same rolodex of assertions that were proven wrong in each of the previous predictions.

Roger

Messages In This Thread