Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: CORN, Time to go Long?/Gian *PIC*

OK, always good to clarify. That does change the picture. Ronbo's post to me late last night 'implied' I posted the 'time to go long' post heading and I just wanted to clarify that wasn't my post heading and I wasn't suggesting buying at this point. Only that Corn did breakout of its downtrendline and then crossed above 644 resistance. And it did test this breakout pt which is now support on a pullback "so far". And it is trapped in a tight channel between 644 and 672. This is the same channel it spent time in back in Oct/Nov. A break of either will determine direction. That was my point and opinion fwiw. You can see price continuing to test this short term support area at 644 and struggle in this tight channel that has been created over the last 8 days. Come to think of it Ronbo mentioned the 7 days in a row up thing you have posted about now and again. Looking at the March Corn chart there is "no 7 days in a row with higher highs and higher lows." So I don't know exactly what he was referring to. See the lower low in Dec. Perhaps you know what he meant. Don't think by his last post he'll be around for awhile.