Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Weekly USD Index COT Report at Extremes *DX We

Thanks for the link. Wish it was a little clearer to grasp the practical use of it. Probably just me as I am not into spread sheets and excel etc. Guess I'm just stuck with charts that make sense to me. I've always wanted to have a better grasp of C.O.T. though just like I've always wanted to find the best site that tracks investor sentiment. Same idea basically. With investor sentiment there are reports of extreme bullish or neutral or bearishness that overlap depending on what the site is trying to confirm. Gold Bugs tend to find a study of some type that proves their point. Have often wondered who has the best factual site with some concrete 'consistent' value to these extremes as extremes in sentiment are valid signals of an imminent change in prices. Like too many traders on one side of the boat idea. Not the most timely info but does answer the question of where you are in a cycle. I'd love to see an actual chart of all this stuff with prices overlaid. A picture is worth a thousand words.