Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Gold/Silver/Crude View?/Trades
In Response To: Gold/Silver/Crude View *LINK* ()

Wow Trades. Excellent article! Thank you so much. I was feeling a lot of this, but this guy tied together some lose ends for me that were open questions....
But the main thrust of the question of the tops that have formed in metals and those implications for the markets in general... so nessesary to examine this....
Definitely the best summary of the world economic situation I have seen to date!

it certainly solidifies what I was already thinking about in terms of looking for deflation rather than inflation...but he also reminds us that the TPTB often will rage wars in order to stave off this kind of depression at least temporarily....a lot to consider here....

Anyways chance favores the well prepared as they say and to be forewarned is to be forearmed....the knowledge of these circumstances is a great advantage to know what to watch for in trading setups....

Kudos...and... cheers!

:)

Messages In This Thread

Gold/Silver/Crude View *LINK*
Re: Gold/Silver/Crude View?/Trades