Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Easy Way to Watch Gold & Silver/Trades

Hey Trades, I'm with Ronbo and Wayne here. You're one of the true 'gems' on this board so keep on keepin' on! I know what you mean about tolerating some of the crap that gets spewed from a few 'handles' on this board. Even for us, cool, calm, and collected Canucks, it is not always easy to bite one's tougue, lol, but you do a great job of staying above the fray I must say :)

Now back to these 'funky' markets...any thoughts on Hoye and Clark's latest offering?