Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Is Most of MF Global Missing Money /Wayne

Wayne,

My own personal experience is that on the 1st distribution I received only 1.5% then on the 3rd distribution they "Trued" me up to a total of 72%. I read articles at that time that some did not get anything at that time. Just read that in the UK (which has said they have found all of the money) that they are giving out 26% as they have not received nothing over there at this time. The UK said they would of given out about 42% for the first distribution, but the US is saying that about 700 mil belongs to US traders that were trading in the European markets. Therefore there is some international fighting going on. I also believe that those that held physical metals like gold and silver are fighting to get their money. Silver was alot higher when MF went tits up, and they frooze the physical metal even though it never dissappeared. It seems like it became like any other asset and it may be kept and liquidated as part of the bankrucpty and given out to creditors. Imagine that. Calling up and and saying is my physical gold there and them saying yes, but it is now part of the bankrucpty and you are just another creditor standing in line.

If one looses 30% of an account on one trade that is a big time loose, and one will kick themselves in the butt. Now imagine loosing 30% of an account and never placing a trade. You want to kick someones butt.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Is Most of MF Global Missing Money /Wayne