Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: KC: Free to Go! nothing's free in life
In Response To: KC: Free to Go! *PIC* ()

You might want to check your ego meter reading every so often. Dare I say that pompous proclamations regards coffee price projection do not fall within the purview of enlightened awareness. Shouting that coffee is now "free to go up because of a lone and rather lame wedge pattern is more part and parcel of wanting to be noticed, of calling a bottom to an obvious bear market. If so, be it. You are hereby noticed. Welcome to the discussion board and thank you for your very distinct opinion and reasonings.

Oh, might I add, the recommendation to purchase W.ay O.ut O.f the M.oney (WOOM) call options is downright reckless. Any trader of longevity knows the seductive fallacy of WOOM option buying. But, of course, there is that one in a million shot at turning a profit in the event of cataclysm. And you are indeed betting on just that. September WOOM calls you claim to be buying? The $3call is about 4cents, around $1500 cash. May I put you down for a couple of those, since you did use the plural when indicating you bought or will buy. So, that's $3000 on a couple of $3 SepCoffee calls, right? It would be a pleasure to track your trade right into the money with a coffee freeze this Brazilian winter. And do please keep us informed if you are buying more coffee calls, either averaging up or down, will you?

Me, I've shorted a pair of May Coffee futures @221.30 this morning with the anticipation of prices declining to below $2 within the month. Can both of us be right?