Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: weather Feb 27-March 5th #2H/CJ

Hi CeeJay,

Did you follow Ng today ??? I have mixed views.

Looks like consensus for tomorrow's withdrawal is around -174 Bcf.

I think I will just leave it alone.
Looking at "Max. Damage" on the H options that expire Friday if price stays above 2.5 not much happens on the Put side. A drop below 2.6 will kill off a fair number of calls !!!

So, I suggest NgH will fall of to a tad below 2.6 for Friday.

NgJ will do what it does ..... consistent with H getting into the above mentioned range.

So ...., then comes next week. I don't see the weather getting much colder, nor do I see much in the way of production cut backs. At the moment, I think this market has more room to go down than up, but what I think doesn't mean a thing to PRICE !!!!!

And, I still think there is some room for more storage "fiddling" ......
Good Luck,
Lee

Messages In This Thread

weather Feb 27-March 5th
Re: weather Feb 27-March 5th/CJ