Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: I am confused;/Gian
In Response To: Re: I am confused;/Gian ()

Hi Gian,
Couldn't resist a quick response to this comment:
"As a nation, it's my belief that our problems cannot be fixed, because we have become too dumb."

I often have ABC on the tube (NYC area) for background noise. What I hear on Education is appalling and I allow I am not paying close attention.

What all of that "no child left behind money" seems to have done is to increase Teacher's salaries and pensions - to the point where the school districts can no longer afford it and they are finally being forced to lay off !!!! Thankfully, the budgets will be cut.

Community college: That is a place to learn what you should have learned through high school, and from what I can see, publicly funded in large part as well.

Why do we print election ballots in so many languages !!!!???? Can't read/write/understand the Nations language !! .... You shouldn't be voting. You shouldn't be blessed with Citizenship either until you have mastered the language and can understand the issues.

Wayne's favorite politicians can't get elected with out all the votes of those that have "no clue" about the issues !!!!

Lee

Messages In This Thread