Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

ESM12... g..jacko... bought

was long last i looked, haha...not funny...
as per the idea i posted below.. i bought at 1379..
got filled... have a stop at 1375.50... so.. see what the night monsters do to it..
either my count plays out for a quick trade up to the area i want to go short...
or i get hit for a few points...
i would usually put an extra short on the stop but don't want to be reversed while sleeping..
even if i am 'right'... my cynical side says it could rally to my target 1390?? and then reverse down all the way to my stop while i sleep..haha..not funny.

basically, if my 'idea' is correct...it should not see my stop before rallying.. we shall see...

still remember the ouch last friday... double... snp down and bonds up..
got some of the bonds back.. got out today..
nothing much else... looked at a market i have never even looked at...maybe stupid..but the LEM in a downtrend and looked like a little bounce and then complete wave down... the 122 calls with 45 days left offered 300 bucks premium.. yesterday.. what the heck..that is 200 per month per and theta due to due her most soon... so i am short the call and was expecting it to rally higher so i could sell more... further out.. maybe closer in, too so i get 'paid' to be assigned short from a higher level... but it fell hard today... good for the call writes but also got to watch as the bounce, if /when it comes could be higher than i want... fun and games...

looking at weather...and other markets i know zip about... never trade... but seems new crop is going to have big start and big numbers.. reflected in the new crop prices.... but writing calls there intrigue me... even with theusual weather and yield scares later this year... way oom should be ok.. you guys do anything besides snp? cheers, j

pretty... just looked at esm... trying to rally ...maybe i have to stay up late and see if it unfolds in the types of waves i would expect..zzzzz.
j.