Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: T-Bonds, I have made tons of money in -T-Bonds

It's been ages since we have posted but both POP and myself remember you USCoral Sea! Your posts have always been informative and accurate.

In regard to top 1/3rd and bottom 1/3rd post question - we take 10 days ranges and average the dailly range as such. After a day's range reaches the average of the prior 10 days we know this is a possible 1/3rds call for trades. Just sayin....."in a manipulated market to buy highs and sell lows seldom rewards a trade so do otherwise of what tends to lose money."

There are lots of ways to trade. Some incorporate money management by using a minimum drawdown while others may trade for maximum profit which often also gives maximum draw down. The less you lose on a poor trade - the longer you'll be around to trade but perhaps the return won't be large enough for your time involved.

To study and learn what loses money is a form of money management in knowing what not to do!

thanks and it's nice again to see old friends still doing well,

Art

ps...there are those who will never be sidelined in trading - POP and I seem to find trading our lives also-USCoral Sea! Good for You!

Messages In This Thread

Re: T-Bonds
Re: T-Bonds, I have made tons of money in -T-Bonds *NM*
Re: T-Bonds, I have made tons of money in -T-Bonds