Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Motorcycle Run/ Just under 300KM per hour *PIC*

Yes mommy should have drowned him at birth when she had the chance. Oh I remember BreX all right. They pushed the geologist of that project out of a helicopter over top the site after it started to unravel,lol. I never bit on that one either. Never was one to run with the herd. Lemmings do that all to well and it tends to end badly.
Here is K.to. Well price is right back to the major Gold stock lows of Oct 2008 right at $9.00. This would be a buy with a stop at one's comfort level below if that old support breaks down. May is often a rally month for Gold and related stocks within a sideways downtrend into a summer low historically. The Gold stocks ratio of GDX/GLD is still in a long term downtrend with the Gold stocks underperforming Gold. But there are signs of a possible change in sight with some technicals. But K.to is either hold the line at nine or it is in more trouble than it thinks. And I agree it has a ton of assets it acquired long ago that should prove to be major holdings at some point.