Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: ES 04/24/12 S/Rs set-up *Randolf

G , I'm not the Randolph who is a brown shirt who would vote for the devil if they were democrats . beyond my comprehension . my great grandmother was Cherokee and grandmother was Cherokee . , a mixed Breed for me . all media has come up with a new slogan because of what happened in Fa . racist bastards . they say he is white Spanish . something about white they despise . so the new by word is white Cherokee , white African , white Mexican , white Chinese ect = racist bastards . from now on you need to check your Geno to see your true race . GOD help you if you have a white gene . I'm sick and tired of hearing about the minorities . of all the races in the world whites = 20% = who is the minority = Cherokee plus a little white for me = mixed breed and a proud American .