Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: why the economy sucks/Judy

Hey Jude. Can't argue with you there as 'over exuberance' definitely went over the top with dollar signs in most eyes instead of common sense. I guess that 's where the word 'Conservative' loses its meaning. Your elected governments in the U.S. do tend to be 'high beta' for sure regardless. Every country has a character built in as to what is acceptable and what is not regardless of political party. Some countries just have much wider acceptable parameters it seems, so end up with extremes. So the highs in the U.S. will be higher but the lows will also be lower. As far as that guy in your video goes I never heard of him before. Don't find many up here like that but know you have a lot of them. Those type here don't last long as a rule and tend to go to the U.S. and join the herd as they are more acceptable there it seems. A right wing person in Canada would likely be called a Liberal in many parts of the U.S.,lol. Sad but true............................I guess that's why during the War of Independence in the U.S. the Loyalists Americans that were true to England came to Canada and right wing Canadians went to the U.S. That pattern continues to this day. Amazing how many ex Americans live in Canada today. And almost all of them are or were Democrats. They even have Democrats Abroad groups that vote in U.S. elections and have meetings etc. Don't ever recall hearing of a Republicans Abroad group. Just a different mindset that's all. My mother and her side of the family were Americans. Despite being good Canadian citizens here after emigrating other family members never made nasty remarks about Americans around them. So patriotism does stick even living elsewhere. Same with Canadians living in the U.S. They won't put up with bad mouthing Canada either despite preferring to live outside the country. So one just lives with the character of the country and specific area they live in and deal with the extremes. Or they leave.............. Much like trading boring Bonds or the high beta futures markets, you have to have an exit strategy and be prepared for all the possibilities. One can't complain about losing everything when they were playing the game trying to win everything. Volatility cuts both ways..................................