Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: S&P Breaking out to the Upside/Wayne

Well I read that 33 Senate seats are up for re-election and 21 are Democrats with 10 Republican and 2 Independent. So if people are really pissed off and are in the mood for serious change they will get toss most of them out. That basic math alone would guarantee the Republicans control the Senate and they already control the House of Rep. from what I understand. Don't know who is up for re-election there or how that works for sure. But I'm just going by poles as far as the Presidential Election goes. And Obomber is leading by several points last I heard. Don't know if percentages tell you anything though as I believe he has to win a majority of the 50 states which isn't the same thing as percentages. Still don't know how in the world a Republican is colored Red on a political map and a Democrat Blue. Conservatives have always been Blue and Liberals have always been Red for obvious reasons. I suspect someone is screwing around with a psychological mind game with that.

Nice purchase. I'm sure you'll make use of it. I have an AR-15 and it's nice to shoot. Even if it can only be fired at an approved range and only has 5 round mags. I can change mags in a heartbeat anyways. And I just ordered a new 9 mil handgun that should be here tomorrow. Thought I'd shoot a 9 mil for a change from my 45. As far as the casualties go you be sure to have a dump truck handy with manpower enough there armed with pitchforks to load them in the truck after just so the streets are kept clean. A person has to maintain his civic pride afterall.