Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: AR-10-AR-15 Comparison/NTR/Spike/Wayne *LINK*

Here is a link to a site comparing the AR-10 and AR-15 thoroughly. As far as ammo goes the AR-15 I have shoots .223 ammo and in Western Canada cost about 75 cents a round. It can get expensive spending a day shooting it. The NATO .762 Chinese ammo that is sold here by the case is dirt cheap and no one even considers reloading the brass due to the low cost of the ammo. It is known to be a dirty ammo and corrosive so as long as you clean your rifle after use each time it's not a issue. Wish they'd make a .223 round like that cheaply as there is a big difference in shooting costs between them. This site covers Wayne's AR-10 well and shows it has much more power and longer range than the popular and lighter AR-15. Only thing I don't like about it is it doesn't have an adjustable stock. I do like that feature as it is easier on a stiff neck when shooting. Don't know what state you are in Spike (California maybe?) as I know they have some strict gun laws. Nothing as strong and restrictive as Canada though. But then the odds of being shot in the U.S. is dramatically higher than being shot in Canada. That is the only compensation for a gun owner here,lol. (See link bottom left)

Messages In This Thread

Re: S&P Breaking out to the Upside/Trades