Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

A number of you asked about the silver trade

Good morning,
I have recieved several emails on what I believe will happen in the silver market. ( I dont Know! as like the rest of these markets. The only thing I can do is make a logical guess according to what I read in the chart ) So Here it is..........

July contract in silver - The 30.47 to the 30.30 price is where I find good support with a minimum bounce back to 32.50 for a short term objective. This market , just as gold has the potential to break out to the upside and long term price if it comes about can push silver to the 50-52 range quite easily at a minimum..

thanks for the emails,
Good Trading

Commodity kid