Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Gasoline/ Continues to Selloff/Wayne

Well hopefully gasoline will continue to sell off for everyone's sake. I've got a couple of $50 gasoline gift certificates that I cashed some Visa points in for. They are nice to have. And other than the possibility of a brief selloff in the broad markets over the next couple of months Obama and his buds will likely find a way to make it look like everything is just great economically and its up up an away again under his leadership. Makes all the difference in the world. Don't know how he'll get his Senate buddies re-elected though. Maybe he'll get lucky,you never can tell. "IF things look bright enough he might pull that off too and be home free more or less for another 4 years. That's all he really needs.

My new Gun: Precious....a very good name. No I haven't shot it yet. it was raining most of the morning. The range is about a 45 minute drive and at very high ground which means much colder if it's not a nice day. I've been up there in a snow storm shooting late or early in the year and came back down to normal lower levels with the sun shining and just a mild day. And target shooting alone in a snow storm gives you something to question yourself about. Not a good sign. So I do like a nice day to shoot. Spring here is like that a lot. I wouldn't want Precious to get cold and wet either.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Gasoline/ Continues to Selloff/Wayne