Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: NatGas follow up *PIC*
In Response To: NG *PIC* ()

Below you will see 2 charts for NatGas, a daily and a 360 minutes charts. In my previous post I thought NG will be hitting a resistance cluster from 2.34 all the way up to 2.39 and a turning point the morning of 05/01/12.- On the morning of 05/01 NatGas did moved as high as 2.385 missing the 2.39 by 0.005 before starting to move down. I think it will moved up again and try the daily resistance trend line before resuming the down trend. Today NG gave me the money back I lent to the market via CL LOL

Trades, as always, has contributed to this forum with his charts and in depth analysis. I had no clue about fundamentals on this market, my charts are purely technical, but, it's good to know the seasonal behavior and other factors, plus Trade's charts are very detail!

Trades, thank you for sharing your great work and way of seeing!

G