Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

AR-10/NTR/Wayne

So have you blown anything away with the new bazooka yet? Just wondering how big a hole the AR-10 puts in something and how much kick it has. The AR-15 has very little kick and makes very small holes being 223. Nothing like my 45 semi auto. Still haven't gone to the range yet with my new CZ 75 9 mil. Weather isn't that nice plus there is some stuff going on at the range today right through the weekend that I don't want to get sucked into. That's the trouble with clubs. You could spend the rest of your life involved with various events if you let it.

Messages In This Thread

AR-10/NTR/Wayne