Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: AR-10/NTR/Wayne

I had the sights issue problem myself. I ended up putting on a $120 scope that shows a red dot /or cross hairs /or circle on two rifles that works well. You just turn it on as there is a small battery in it and turn it off end of the shooting. It doesn't actually put a mark on the target itself but allows you to see the mark through the sights. I like it and it is a hell of a lot cheaper than those fancy scopes that snipers use. I put one on my AR-15 and my Ruger 22 semi auto rifle and have no complaints. In the states I don't think they'd cost as much either as Canadians are used to be screwed with high prices. It was a Bushnell Trophy scope. Not as large as many scopes either. And I have been dry firing my handgun getting used to the grip. Wish I owned a parts department as there are a couple of fine tuning things I like that a regular gun doesn't come with. A large oversized safety that the right thumb can really hold onto. And a slide release that sticks out much like the safety that the left thumb holds the mussel flip down with. I have that on my 45 and it works well. Meanwhile I guess I should get used to shooting it as is before screwing around with it. For the 1st time in my life I also bought a brand new belt with a velcro under belt for stability and a new holster specifically designed for that gun and 4 mag holders. Damn it feels good wearing that rig,lol.................

Messages In This Thread

Re: AR-10/NTR/Wayne