Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: corn **Hey g**
In Response To: Re: corn **Hey g** *PIC* ()

Yes. Finally. Someone else speaking about back to back limit days in the corn market. So, my broker officially thinks I am delusional, but I am a believer in everything said in your message here Randolf. Which week will it be in?

And you are even thinking the way I am, 'a few' back to back limit days!
How else can corn get to $10?

The only place where I stand to differ, is that the heat dome news and exports 'could' effects the markets this week.
They may not finish their move up this week., but they could do a nice run up $1 or more each.

Also saw a report on dry conditions in Russia too, which would "strain" world export supplies.

I don't see the trading day today as a sellers day. I see it as a buyers day. I saw a lot of sellers believing they were buying into a top.
Tomorrow I believe the print will be quite different. Beans could raise over 50 cents, in one day, We could see it up at $14.70ish, and even several days 50 cents high each day this week. That is, when the market chooses to 'realize in price' the threat of the Dome that limitup mentioned to everyone here. Exports will support the price not going any further down. If the sellers don't believe strongly that the price will fall further, at that moment, then we will see the very sharp rises.

I find the wheat chart right now very interesting and clever.
thanks for reading my badgering.