Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: U.S.$ Index/ Still Spinning its Wheels/Trades

Hi Trades,
Thanks for the chart/comments !!
- You have always been "a hero" !!!!!

I thought Dx had a chance of clearing 82 today, (81.94 high) before falling back.

Two tags of near 82 and two tags of near 81 in between !!! So, I guess it's a big "wait and see" what happens next !!!

All I can say here is:
Dx has been fairly responsive to Euro movement lately.
On my fxstreet barometer it was shown as "strongly bearish" earlier today. Now, tonight it is shown as "Neutral" for the shorter 15 min time frame, otherwise still "strongly bearish".

Their assessments seem to have been fairly reasonable over time as a guide. And, Euro is now falling off again after tonights open. So, we'll see what happens to Dx at 8pm Est open.

Thanks, Lee