Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: U.S.$ Index/ Still Spinning its Wheels/Trades

Hi Trades,
Thanks for the Euro chart/comments.
Things do look interesting, at least for a bit !! .......

Dx did tag 82.005 a little bit ago, and has again fallen back, but this is night fare ........

I take your comment that if Dx breaks above 82 and runs up that SPX and the broader markets are in for a trashing as well.

Certainly don't think Obama and Co. want to see that.

Did you hear the comments on Facebook on the evening news. Sounds like there is a suspicion of some "insider trading" at least among the major banks on that one !!!! Only heard a piece of it though.

If I do stick a toe in the water on Dx, it's only for a "day trade" if I catch in on a move ...... Like the one I missed this afternoon !!

Thanks, Lee