Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: U.S. Government Looking for possible Americans

Well I think the Stinger missiles would be a bitch to get hold of unfortunately. And if caught in your possession would likely get you time in jail. BUTTTTTTTTT an AR-10 like you have or other high powered rifle with some heavy duty ammo would likely blow it out of the sky just the same I would think. Might take a few rounds in the right spot but that would be the fun part. That would make for an exciting hunting weekend too. I have a video from Dillon Precision when I bought my re loader called Fire Storm in the Sky with just such a situation. A bunch of guys and gals are shooting at this drone that is flying around and being maneuvered up and down and around by someone. Man that would be a blast to experience. Everyone is just blasting away at this drone full blast. Hey perhaps a new "Hunting Sport" could be started. You could put notches in your rifle stock for every drone you shoot down. Could even be contests with prizes etc. I think there is money in this,lol....................... And the government is supplying the drones. Doesn't get any better than that. Just like welfare for shooters. Hey they deserve a piece of the pie too.

Messages In This Thread

Re: U.S. Government Looking for possible Americans