Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: August Gold/ Holding Above $1616/Trades

Hi Trades,
Thanks for the chart/comments !!

Can't seem to win on this stuff lately. Every time I turn my back to do something "Lucy yanks the football" and what ever I have been watching "makes it's move" !!!

Went to the food store around 7.30 and sure enough Gc jumps up nearly 10 points and Dx made it's move down as well !!

For the last month Euro and Dx have been tracking along pretty much as you would expect, but Gc seems to have a bit of a "mind of it's own" !!!

With all of the noise in Europe I did expect to see a bit more out of Gold. Only gotten some attention the last few days.

Doesn't matter, Lucy will snag the football again as soon as I turn my back !!!!

Waiting to short Ng again when it starts heading south after this little few day bounce.

What have you been up to lately ???

Thanks, Lee