Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Euphoria over WI recall outcome drives markets

Are you suggesting that rule by plebiscite is the way to regain freedom? Perhaps it is, but not if people are restricted to voting for old, tired parties like the Dems and Republicans. Turnout is low because people know no mater who they vote for, its the same old crap that they get. It makes me laugh at the degree to which people are partisan with respect to the parties. If you look at economic, foreign, tax, nearly all polices, Obama is basically Bush lite. No substantial distinction between the two except, perhaps for fringe issues like gay marriage, but not when it comes to any issue of significance except, perhaps, medical insurance. Now that's an interesting one because its a big money deal and Americans use way too much of it, with no incremental benefit to their health. The problem isn't "socialized medicine", its health. And health comes, mainly, from lifestyle. So if one is going to put energy into health policy, it should be on the prevention side, not the intervention side. Prevention is where the real benefits reside.

Now that I've ranted, back to may favorite market. NG is settling lower on weather concerns. To me its a great buy with a 1-3 month horizon, as the over all "global warming" trend is well established and will manifest itself in significant heatwaves this summer.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Euphoria over WI recall outcome drives markets