Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: C o r n
In Response To: Re: c ()

In the previous post I said that Corn need it to find support at 568.2 and move above 599.2 in order to be back in bullish mode. C N2 did found support few days back (at 551.0) and was able to move back up, closing yesterday at 599.4.

In the monthly chart Corn has a potential to move up and test last year's high 799.0 and possibly higher to as high as 1070.0

The first objective and S/R to overcome is 688.0 Then from that it's most likely that at list a test of last year's high be possible. Please keep in mind that I'm talking about a monthly chart. It will take months for the objectives to be reach.
Base on previous history, as Corn gets near 688 there could be monthly swings either way of about 100 points or more,

Warning: My opinion is base on a mathematical projection and does not account for: weather conditions, market manipulation, speculation, USDA projections, or parrot's stories.

If Corn was to move below 540.0 will void the above.

g