Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Low-life cheatin' Republican!/

Allowing those immigrants to stay in the country was the smartest political move I've seen in years. That alone will get him the Hispanic vote and any other minority group as well. Supporting the underdog and giving an understanding helping hand has always been a crowd pleaser that gets the respect and support of the entire public especially those most affected. Smart move for sure that should give him a decisive edge election day. Hard to vote against the perceived "good guy" regardless, unless you have very firm political views. Only thing he has to worry about now to sow up the Presidency is getting that vote out. All those "potential" voters that would support him now do have to actually vote to make a difference. But if I had to make a bet I'd say Obama has just played a royal flush and won this game. Add to that improving financial markets likely into election day and it looks like a slam dunk. Nothing like a good strategy to win. It's not the man that works but the plan that works.

Messages In This Thread

(Message Deleted by Poster)
Re: Low-life cheatin' Republican!/Wayne