Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Firearm data NTR/Trades

Hi Trades,
Thanks !!
I did come across the GunsAmerica site and saw the listed items and prices.

Did not turn up anything on that serial number as yet, but it seems there is a record somewhere of each one made ??

I'm not a collector, and used that Fox Sterlingworth when I was in my teens !!! It was my Dad's, I went out and bought a Remington Sportsman 58 when I was about 15 or 16 hoping to get him up the bay duck hunting with us - never did though. But did manage to get him into the deer woods each year !!!

I don't think he liked being up the bay in Dec./Jan though he never admitted it !!!

Anyway, for reasons similar to those you mentioned, I just want to pare down the "collection" and I find most aren't worth much anyway.

That Remington Sportsman Model 58 is a nice semi auto, 3 shot but only worth about $300, if that. I wish I could remember what I paid for it back in around 1958 or so !!!!

Thanks, Lee