Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: C o r n ? /Limitup
In Response To: Re: C o r n ? /Limitup ()

Lee:

I have explain this stuff over and over thee years. This forum format is a PITA...I can't go back and reference a thread from what I said in the past so I don't have to be so damn redundant (the rest of as well) The support for July comes from the lies of the US Government. There is no old crop corn (july)...and people in the ag industry know it. So the shorts have to cough up corn for delivery for the longs at any price. So the price can go to the moon. This is a squeeze play. Actually July corn should be much higher than this based on fundamentals....as well as beans. New crop dec corn has been heading North since 510 (that was a great chart buy.)..if you understood the fundamentals behind it. I bought a bunch of 800 Sept corn calls for the hell of it....so you never know--LOL

The USDA said the flooding never happen---lol
Plant in the dust, bins will bust....what a bunch of bullshit