Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Cocoa/Andy *PIC*
In Response To: Re: Cocoa/Andy ()

But when it comes to trendlines there is one that fits well from Jan onward that you might be referring to. And yes it did breakout and run up some and pullback for the 'test' . So far it is bouncing off that breakout pt so looks like it might hold. But the larger chart 'pattern' is a sideways consolidation of about 7 months. And note the 20ema and 50ema are tracking sideways which tells you there really isn't a trend. And see price presently bumping up against the double top of the May high. And note the 20ema has been below the 50ema which has been below the 200ema since last fall. That is bearish overall. Even the sideways pattern is a bearish Descending Triangle. And see the Modified MACD still below the 50 line since last fall too. So weighing all the technical evidence up there are more bearish technicals than bullish. But short term it is looking ok. I just don't see it going anywhere with the present technicals. Need to see the moving averages reverse to rising and above each other and an uptrendline to buy on pullbacks. Nothing like that yet.

I do sympathize with you and have read about the 'carpetbaggers' that came a stole or destroyed everything in the South after the war. Always remember the old saying;"If at 1st you don't "secede" try,try and try again." And I should come down there and rub elbows with you good ole' boys some time. I'm sure I'd enjoy myself. And I don't think you are a bad bunch. But just the same they probably wouldn't take to kindly to me as I do have my quirks and am fiercely independently minded. Then again I don't fit in well here either in many ways,lol. I was walking the local beach awhile back and bumped into a very nice lady from South Carolina. Had a nice walk and talk with her. She said her forefathers fought for the British in the war of independence not the local revolutionaries. Lots of tourists come to the Canadian West Coast it seems. And they have some interesting stories to tell.

Messages In This Thread

Cocoa/Trades
Re: Cocoa/Andy *LINK* *PIC*
Re: Cocoa/Andy
Re: Cocoa/Andy *PIC*