Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Beta Testers Wanted for New Future Trading Signals

Hi,

*** (Note to forum admin: I am not trying to advertise anything. I am just looking for people interested in participating in a test group) ***

Who would like to be a beta tester for a new system where you would get our trading signals for the S&P future by mail?

I am not just looking for freebie hunters but interested people who would provide
real feedback and provide some testimonials before we go live in a couple of weeks.

I don't want to mention the name here in the post because then it might be misinterpreted as advertising.

Our system is generating around 5 to 8 signals per months when it spots a high probability trading oppor
tunity and sends them out by e-mail.

Let me just say this: We have been extremely successful with our signals for more than 1 year now.
On average 8 of 10 trades that our system makes are profitable.

When we finally make available our system to the public in a couple of weeks we want to make sure everything runs smoothly and everyone is receiving our signals be mail on time. And of course we need some testimonials/feedback by real people who have used the system.

So if you are interested in being in the test group get get our signals please drop me an e-mail at: betaprogram@futuretriggers.com

Thanks
Paul

Messages In This Thread

Beta Testers Wanted for New Future Trading Signals
Re: Beta Testers Wanted for New Future Trading Sig
Re: Beta Testers Wanted for New Future Trading Sig