Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: PFG is Done, Now where do I go?/Jtrademan

Hi Jtrademan,
Well hope you escaped PFG with your skin !!!

I would suggest OptionsXpress. Click an ad here on the TFC forum.

I find Ox (my short hand) to be impeccable !!! Have been with them over 5 years.

You can check it all out easier than I can write it but in short:
Full service, on line, Futures, Options, Stocks, ETF's all in one FDIC insured account.
Low fees, for ex. RTrip futures appx. 10 bucks, varies by pennies by product
But you get real time streaming data and charts driven from "watch lists" that you can easily maintain.
Telco support for trading and customer service when ever the markets are open. E.G. you have 24 hour futures support as appropriate.

HTML based, you can trade from the "streaming charts" and see your fills nearly instantly.
All trading statements - daily, monthly, annual - right on time and impeccable - I'm not going to be able to write it all out !!!

All "unused" funds are swept daily into interest bearing FDIC insured money market accounts. Multiple accounts are available to cover larger amounts if you are so lucky !!!!

I will start a thread on "Where can you park CASH SAFELY" and I don't know of any method that is safer than what Ox offers

So, take your own look and do your own research there is just TOO MUCH THERE for me to write it all out properly !!!

Plus TONS of other info and data, online education/webinars etc. etc. and the list goes on.

From the "groaning" I have heard here on TFC about other online brokers, I cannot fathom why everyone isn't using Ox !!!!

So, Check them out and do your own DD/Research.

All I ask, after all of this writing is that you post back with any comments from your research, good, bad or indifferent !!! I have yet to find any reason to look at another broker !!!
Yes, the free/included streaming charts are not in the class of Trade's Qcharts, but he has posted the fees and the delay (they are not real time).

Good Luck !!
Thanks, Lee