Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

spx breaks into a w3 up

SPX Breaks over the move from the start of july into a w3!

W1- started on 6-25-2012 @1309

W2 - was a zig zag down from 1375 and finished @ 1325

W3- has started and obj is the length of w1 x 1.618 which puts the obj @ (1435) for spx if this is truly and upward w3.

By no means do i know where this market is going! I go by what the market and my studiesare currently telling me. we could change but it would take something crazy. Just thought I would post to explain my numbers.

Good trading
CK