Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: History in corn and beans today

No need to laugh cause you were wrong on the beans many years ago?
You were one who was wrong most of the time if my memory is close to being correct on most all trading stuff?
You were the type who always blame everything on someone else?

I don't remember the laughable beans in the 20's from years ago. But I do remember, the posts that said to look out in 2012, we will be in the starvation cycle! Grains could EXPLOD again! And I KNOW who posted IT! LOL! But that wasn't MANY years ago!

Now from many years ago? Early-Mid 2000's? I know who posted $8 corn when corn was less than $3? LOL! Told the YEAR also!

Use charts and make BIG money!
Try the ETF corn for a while.

Messages In This Thread

History in corn and beans today *LINK*