Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: "g" NTR/Kitaro/Doc/
In Response To: Re: "g" NTR/Kitaro/Doc ()

Your post reminded me of what my Mountie father told me once that surprised me. He came from a very religious family and was very self righteous in many ways which is so typical. Thankfully he never forced me into religion but still held his beliefs firmly. In his lifetime service in the R.C.M.P. he told me from his experience one of the best wives a man could ever hope to have is an ex prostitute. They would never be conned by some fast talking hot shot or even dream of an exciting affair with another man as they had been through it all and new exactly what it was all about when it came to men. From his experience they were the most dedicated wives and mother of his kids a man could ever dream of having as they had finally found some man in this world that was willing to put a ring on their finger and have a family with and cherish them. No way in hell would they blow that for some illusion that so many ordinary women fall for and ruin their lives because of it. Very common today for married women to have or at least imagine an affair with an exciting white knight type of guy. And there are plenty of men that can put on that act for them and use and abuse them. I must say I was surprised at his comments coming from him but thought it made sense. And the bonus is you wouldn't have to teach her anything as she'd be teaching you new tricks. Sounds like a winning plan doesn't it...............So perhaps that's my next goal. Shouldn't be hard to find one of those either.......................I might have to try a lot of them to find the right one. The bonus is I might learn a few new tricks in the process,lol...............